The Repulse Bay Company, Limited The Repulse Bay, a prestigious residential and retail complex in Hong Kong, wholly owned by The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, Limited. The Repulse Bay is located in the southern district of Hong Kong Island which offers luxurious seaview unfurnished and serviced apartments for short and long term lease with extensive sporting, recreational and catering facilities. We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated professional to join our dynamic team.
Assistant Leasing Manager
- Responsible for apartment viewing and handle tenancy terms negotiation
- Contact and maintain relationship with tenants and property agents.Assist in annual budget preparation
- Implement leasing and marketing plans
- Prepare offer letters, tenancy checking and other related reports
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration, Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum eight years’ relevant working experience in tenancy administration or leasing of residential and retail properties
- Familiar with Landlord and Tenant Ordinances and tenancy agreements
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Outgoing and able to work independently
- Good communication skills with excellent service attitude
- Proficient computer skills
**Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Leasing Officer
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Successful applicants will be contacted within eight weeks.