About Peak Tramways Co Ltd
Peak Tramways Company, Limited, a subsidiary of The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, Limited – owner of the Peninsula Hotel Group is looking for a high-calibre candidate to take up the concerned position.
- Provide excellent customer service to tenants, assist in repair & maintenance issues and handle tenants’ complaints
- Monitor the performance of contractors including cleaners and security guards
- Conduct regular inspections of all areas at the Peak Tower and St. John Building, and take corrective actions when required
- Support in the emergency procedure such as typhoons and flooding
- Responsible for daily Estate Management administrative works, e.g. prepare circulars and letters, purchase orders
- Shift duty is required (9 hours a shift, 07:30am – 00:00 midnight)
- Diploma or certificate holder in Property Management or related disciplines
- With minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience, in which at least 2 year in monitoring security and cleaning contractors
- Relevant property / facility management of high end properties, shopping arcade experience is desirable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Estate Officer
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate including 5-Day work week, statutory holiday, 12-15 days annual leave, meal allowance, non-contribution retirement scheme, medical and dental insurance, personal accident and life insurance, discretionary bonus and free Peak Tram ride.
Please apply online with your full resume stating current and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within six months.