Manager, Food and Beverage Operations
Working alongside a professional team in the Group’s Head Office based in Hong Kong, we are looking for a food & beverage (F&B) operation professional to join the Operations Planning and Support Department. This person will act as key adviser and partner with the F&B management team to deliver initiatives on supporting the Group’s F&B concepts, quality standards, financial and operational development in existing hotels and new hotel development.
- Work for a highly prestigious and luxury hospitality group
- Be part of a professional team working on group initiatives and new hotel project
- Competitive remuneration package, exceptional medical and pension benefits
- Responsible for planning and coordination of F&B operations for The Peninsula London, including restaurants, bars, cigar facilities, banquets, staffing and financial projections
- F&B operations coordination in relation to groupwide Big Data project including guest journey, data governance
- Coordination with Operational Finance team on F&B operations including F&B finance dashboards, analytics for restaurants/operations, budgeting for hotel F&B operations
- Work closely with IT team on F&B operational performance dashboards
- Responsible for F&B operation coordination of the quality and standards for Coyle
- Responsible for creation of presentation materials for hotel communications, projects, conferences and meetings
- Solid Knowledge of food, wine, mixology, cigars, FOH/BOH restaurant and hotel F&B design
- Knowledge of hotel and restaurant finance in accounting and budgeting
- 10 years F&B experience including apprenticeship
- Experience in hotel F&B operation is essential, London market experience would be advantageous
- Tertiary education in hospitality, hotel management or related discipline
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Well-organized, strong analytics and project management, good interpersonal skills and a good team player
We are delighted to receive your CV for further consideration. We may consider local and international applicants willing to relocate.
About The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels (HSH)
HSH has an incredible heritage dating back to 1866 and was one of the first companies to be listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. HSH owns and operates some of the world’s finest hotel proper ties under The Peninsula brand, with ten operational Peninsula hotels in exceptional city centre locations in Asia, US and Europe, and a further three under development in London, Istanbul and Yangon. The group’s portfolio also comprises strategic real estate assets and tourism assets, including The Peak Tram – one of Hong Kong’s most popular tourist attractions.