Part Time Station Assistant – The Peak Complex
Working alongside a wonderful team in The Peak Complex, we are seeking Part Time Station Assistant to support our Operations Team.
- Provide memorable Peak Tram experience to customer
- Develop yourself in a sustainable and dynamic service industry
- Flexible working hours
- Assist in crowd control on waiting areas and platform
- Provide customer services to passengers
- Sincere with positive attitude
- Good command of Cantonese, basic communication skills of English and Mandarin
- Candidates with Customer Service background will be an advantage
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration and will communicate directly with suitable qualified applicants. For job enquiries, please WHATSAPP 6842 4146.
About The Peak Complex
One of the world’s most spectacular city skyline views can be found at Hong Kong’s Victoria Peak, with The Peak Tower offering a dynamic retail and commercial property. Our journey started in 1888 when the Peak Tram was established as Asia’s first funicular railway, and an hour-long trip to the Peak by sedan chair was replaced by an exhilarating ride of under ten minutes. Today, this remarkable feat of engineering remains one of the most photographed icons of Hong Kong and is one of the top tourist attractions in the city, carrying six million passengers annually.