a wonderful team in The Peak Complex, we are seeking a Technician to support
our Engineering Team.
- Provide memorable Peak Tram experience to customer
Develop yourself in a sustainable and dynamic service industry
- Attractive remuneration including 5-day work week, medical and dental scheme, non-contributory retirement plan and performance bonus
- Perform routine and ad hoc inspection
and maintenance works on mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment
- Investigate and diagnose faults of
mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment
- Assist in the supervision of
- High Certificate or above in
Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' relevant working
experience in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Hands-on experience in railway and
heavy industries would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration and will communicate directly with suitable qualified applicants. For job enquiries, please WHATSAPP 6842 4146.
About The Peak
One of the world’s most spectacular city skyline views can be found at
Hong Kong’s Victoria Peak, with The Peak Tower offering a dynamic retail and
commercial property. Our journey started in 1888 when the Peak Tram was
established as Asia’s first funicular railway, and an hour-long trip to the Peak
by sedan chair was replaced by an exhilarating ride of under ten minutes.
Today, this remarkable feat of engineering remains one of the most photographed
icons of Hong Kong and is one of the top tourist attractions in the city,
carrying six million passengers annually.