Be part of our Global Customer Service Team!
In this role, you will:
· Demonstrate and maintain up to date knowledge of all Peninsula Hotels’ facilities, rates & promotion
· Process reservation bookings via incoming calls, emails and wholesalers etc. in accordance to the policy & procedure
· Collaborate with internal departments to ensure important requests from guests are well communicated (e.g. handling transportation bookings, restaurants and spa bookings)
· Maintain accurate guest history and apply history to current reservations
· Actively participate in Suite Up-selling programme
Let us know more about yourself if you have:
· At least 1 year at Reservation, Front Office or Call Centre experience
· Experience in using Opera (PMS)
· Clear communication skills and Telephone Etiquette
· Fluent in English, Mandarin is an advantage
About The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, Limited (HSH)
HSH has an incredible heritage dating back to 1866 and was one of the first companies to be listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. HSH owns and operates some of the world’s finest hotel properties under The Peninsula brand, with ten operational Peninsula hotels in exceptional city centre locations in Asia, US and Europe, and a further three under development in London, Istanbul and Yangon. The group’s portfolio also comprises strategic real estate assets and tourism assets, including The Peak Tram – one of Hong Kong’s most popular tourist attractions.