About The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, Limited
The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, Limited (HSH) is a luxury hospitality and real estate group incorporated in 1866 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (00045). It owns and operates some of the world’s finest hotel properties under The Peninsula brand. The company has ten operational Peninsula hotels in exceptional city centre locations in Asia, US and Europe, with a further three under development in London, Istanbul and Yangon. The company owns a total portfolio of HK$45 billion in assets (US$5.8 billion), comprising a small number of ultra-luxury hotels, strategic real estate assets and tourism assets, including The Peak Tram – one of Hong Kong’s most popular tourist attractions. HSH businesses are grouped under three divisions: hotels, commercial properties and clubs and services.
Customer Service Agent - Day Shift
Be part of our Global Customer Service Team!
In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate and maintain up to date knowledge of all Peninsula Hotels’ facilities, rates & promotion
- Process reservation bookings via incoming calls, emails and wholesalers etc. in accordance to the policy & procedure
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure important requests from guests are well communicated (e.g. handling transportation bookings, restaurants and spa bookings)
- Maintain accurate guest history and apply history to current reservations
- Actively participate in Suite Up-selling programme
Let us know more about yourself if you have:
- At least 1 year at Reservation, Front Office or Call Centre experience
- Experience in using Opera (PMS)
- Clear communication skills and Telephone Etiquette
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who do not hear from us within one month may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed with six months.