About The Repulse Bay Company, Limited
The Repulse Bay, a prestigious residential and retail complex in Hong Kong, wholly owned by The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, Limited. The Repulse Bay is located in the southern district of Hong Kong Island which offers luxurious seaview unfurnished and serviced apartments for short and long term lease with extensive sporting, recreational and catering facilities. We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated professional to join our dynamic team.
Club Services Officer
- Maintain efficient operation and provide an excellent service standard at the Club Reception
- Carry out periodic checking of the facilities
- Answer general enquiries on the club and contact members for collection of membership cards and guest passes
- Handle facilities bookings and arrange mailing of Newsletters
- Coordinate members activities and monthly classes
- Diploma or above in Property / Club / Hotel Management
- Holder of Fitness Foundation Certificate will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in deluxe properties, hotels, reception or fitness centre
- Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Well versed in computer applications including Word and Excel
- Fluent spoken and written English with a good command of Cantonese
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Successful applicants will be contacted within eight weeks.